Company in the logistics sector wants to implement a digital document signature system
- The company, with numerous work centres throughout Spain, needs to be able to optimize information management in order to speed up the process of document signature and reduce the costs of sending documents between different workplaces and their headquarters.
- An analysis of the company’s needs and requirements, the documents to be signed and the technical elements used, as well as existing costs. This led to a project to implement a digital signature of documents with legal value.
- The new digital signature service provided the company with several benefits among which the following stand out:
- Elimination of the use of paper in the process of signing internal and external contracts
- Optimization of the signing process, through the use of new technologies such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc… simplifying the signing of documents and reduce the costs of sending documents between different workplaces and their headquarters.
- Reduction of courier costs by sending documents by post.
- Reduction of space needed for the storage of contracts, by digitization of these documents, which has eliminated the use of paper.
Where to find us.
28046 · Madrid · Spain
Friday: 8:30h · 15:00h